[Dxspider-support] If you connect with WB3FFV-2 Node..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Tue Feb 1 06:25:11 GMT 2022

   OK, as of the 1st (today), I have done the conversion of making
WB3FFV-2 the main node, running the newer Mojo code.  I will continue to
run the old node for a few weeks while the DNS changes propagates.   So
any nodes/users should work regardless.  I will give it a few weeks, and
then I will take and decommission the old node..

73's..

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net
PBW Communications, LLC