[Dxspider-support] spot not being accepted from a specific host

Tim Tuck vk2xax at skybase.net
Wed Feb 2 19:26:02 GMT 2022

Hi Dirk,

That is how our web interface ( https://www.vkspotter.com/ ) logs a spot
on behalf of our users.

A registered user of vkspotter submitting a spot has the option of just
submitting a spot locally on vkspotter or also submitting it to the cluster.

If they choose the later, the web server logs in to the cluster as that
user with -30 attached to their call sign to log the spot.

This all worked nicely until I upgraded to the latest version of the
cluster.

This function still works from other hosts, but not from vkspotter now,
so I was looking to see how it got "banned" if you will.

regards

Tim

--
VK2XAX : QF56if : ITU59 : CQ30 : BMARC : WIA