[Dxspider-support] V1.55 build 249 - error DXUtil.pm line 581

CX2SA - Jose Ma Gonzalez cx2sa at cx2sa.net
Sun Feb 6 13:00:20 GMT 2022

Hi Dirk.

Good Sunday to All.

Running DXSpider V1.55 build 249 Windows Server 2003.

Since yesterday I see lines like these every time a user connects.

CX2SA connected from (ip omitted) cols 80

Argument " " isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line
581, <GEN3198>

line 15.

 at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line 581.

YO6PVX connected from   (ip omitted) cols 80

Argument " " isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line
581, <GEN3231>

line 16.

 at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line 581.

PY2OX connected from (ip omitted) cols 80

Argument " " isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line
581, <GEN3245>

line 16.

 at /spider/perl/DXUtil.pm line 581.

Etc. etc.

I don't know if this is because I need to configure something or if it is
not relevant.

Thanks a lot, Jose