[Dxspider-support] New mojo release

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 20:17:08 GMT 2022

On 05/01/2022 19:11, Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support wrote:
> There is a new version of the mojo branch out (build 402). There are
> some important changes to do with cleaning up the users file and
> routing tables that you should look at. Details are in the Changes
> file, an extract of which I enclose below:

This should read build 409 (as of this moment). It appears that some
perls of the same version (of perl) are more fussy with warnings than
others.

Sorry pardon, if you are an early adopter and have been trying to keep
up. And please this hurl of abuse at Centos for not allowing me to alter
a git controlled source tree on accessed by an SSH connection. Or at
least, so it appears.

Dirk G1TLH