[Dxspider-support] Call-spoofing

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 16 16:00:00 GMT 2022

Hi all,

my opinion is that only a very limited number of nodes has enabled the
user's registration.
IMHO, it should be better if Dirk set enabled by default the user's
registration in the future Spider's builds.

Marking as badnode all the nodes with user's registration will reduce
enormously the spots number and unfairly cutting out the good ones.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

http://www.avg.com