[Dxspider-support] Call-spoofing

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Mon Jan 17 10:46:46 GMT 2022

Hi Ian,

It's logical that you don't have that callsign because this person doesn't
use it to send his spots, he uses callsigns like these:
EA1CLU
EC1UUE
EC1KOO
EC1FT
EA5JUA
EA7JUE
EA1WWX
EC4UUD
EA5SII
EA3YUJ
EA4NVD
EC5KKE
EA7IIW
EC1JUE
EC1ACB
EA7FUN
EA4SHH
EA7JDR
EA7ZAS
EA1ZZZZ
most of them non-existent, but he has used them to defame and offend other
radio amateurs or for EG7SN autospot.

Really unfortunate.

Kin