[Dxspider-support] DX Cluster Telnet nodes to be deleted (on or about) 25 January 2022

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 26 14:24:37 GMT 2022

[This has not happened yet, but will very very soon!]

This is the final list of telnet DX Cluster nodes to be deleted
sometime today or tomorrow:

    http://dxcluster.info/telnet/deleted.shtml

The following unreachable nodes on my original list will NOT be
deleted.  Some or all of them may already be back up:

      GB7DXG will not be deleted.
    IT9FTP-6 will not be deleted.
    IZ5FSA-6 will not be deleted.
        K3NC will not be deleted.
    KD4WLE-4 will not be deleted.
       MB6WV will not be deleted.
      OE9XFP will not be deleted.
      XE2B-2 will not be deleted.

If I don't hear from anyone (else) before the end of the day, this
mass extinction event WILL happen.  I'll send another message when it
is complete.  I download several different formats of all the original
nodes, in case something needs to be replaced.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us