[Dxspider-support] SET/SEEME

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:46:07 GMT 2022

On 31/01/2022 16:46, Danilo Brelih via Dxspider-support wrote:
> Rob Harrison via Dxspider-support je 31.1.2022 ob 15:39 napisal:
>> Also “The default minimum respot time is set to 30 minutes at the
>> moment” personally I think this should be shorter, maybe 3 or 5 minutes.

There seems to be a consensus forming at 3 minutes as a default
respottime. Remember that this can always be overridden and, just to be
annoying, I have just changed the name of the variable to
$RBN::respottime - because it seemed a better name than $RBN::minspottime.

I will change it for the next version.