[Dxspider-support] SH/LOCKOUT?

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:56:35 BST 2022

I run both 'master' and 'mojo' versions (latest version/build).

After issuing the command SH/LOCK ALL, there's 437 callsigns listed on the
'mojo' branch and 445 callsigns on the 'master' branch. Where and how are
these generated? I've never added any callsigns with the SET/LOCK command.
Should the listing be that long? If not, how to reduce the list size... or
should I not worry about it? When I began running DX Spider (25 years ago)
the listing was only a handful of callsigns. Just curious if it's something
in my setup. Thanks!

73, Steve - AA4U
Sysop @ K4ZR, K4ZR-5