[Dxspider-support] set/badword

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 00:33:50 GMT 2022

It works for all text that is entered and that includes callsigns,
comments, talk/chat/announce/wx. Three "strikes" and you are logged out
"for swearing".

You could also consider badw_regex. There is a Spanish issued version in
/spider/data that can be overridden (but not tested) in
/spider/local_data. Please read the comments in the English version.

73 Dirk G1TLH