[Dxspider-support] New Cluster ... Data received but no spot output.

Jan cluster at pa4jj.nl
Mon Nov 7 13:03:23 GMT 2022

Tim

So the connect script is working.

Now if you want to see your cluster in a telnet window you cannot use
the connect script.
And also the last line of the connect script to VK5GR (client vk5gr
telnet) is not nessesary.
You have to use a telnet client and use your own callsigm to login to
your or any cluster you want to use.
Now the easiest way to do this is to use a logging programme (I use
Logger32)
These programs have a telnet window which you can use to login to clusters.
You are prompted to give your call and maybe some other info when
logging in.

If you want to try you could also use another connect script like this:

timeout 15
connect telnet 77.174.195.163 7300
'login:' 'du3tw-1'

name this script pa4jj-2

I will set you up as a spider node.

Next time I will tell you about the crontab.

73
Jan
PA4JJ