[Dxspider-support] New install, wiki empty?

Ian Maude ijmaude at icloud.com
Sun Nov 13 07:53:47 GMT 2022

Hi Rene,
I am currently transferring the wiki after some issues.  My apologies but I have not managed to get everything over yet.  It’s a somewhat manual task!  That said, every install of DXSpider has the manuals included in text and HTML.
You will find the instructions for a git install on the downloads page of dxcluster.org <http://dxcluster.org/>.  I would be installing the mojo branch without a doubt.  There are not issues between the old and new and the mojo branch is the one being maintained.

73 Ian