[Dxspider-support] Country file vs show heading results

John w1an at dxusa.net
Wed Nov 16 20:46:41 GMT 2022

On a recent update for wpxloc and cty and usdb cause inconsistent
results in show/heading.
I would expect that the results for calls in the country files that
include both K8DWJ and W8EBR in KH6, for example, would result in a KH6
heading. The results are inconsistent. Did I break something?

My several year old version of dxspider did show a KH6 heading for K7DWJ
after the recent cty/wpxloc update but prior to the usdb update. I don't
understand the lookup path that wins in the heading game. Maybe the
prefixes win when all else fails. Or possibly the update order?

Running V 1.57 B442 show headings different for these "KH6" calls.
Any suggestions or does everyone see similar results?
73, John W1AN

dxc.dxusa.net:7373