[Dxspider-support] spots with IPv6 addresses are ignored

Tobias Wellnitz tobias.wellnitz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:28:06 GMT 2022

Hi Dirk,

yes, I'm already running on the latest version (commit 2fc6c64f from
03.02.2022).

Everything works flawlessly when using an ipv4 address:
$ echo "DX by DH1TW ip 192.168.0.1 7016.6 LZ6E contest" >
/spider/cmd_import/spot.ipv4

however, when using an IPv6 Address the command is ignored:
$ echo "DX by DH1TW ip 2003:ee:e72a:5900:d9cf:528f:2f72:c62c 7016.6 LZ6E
contest" > /spider/cmd_import/spot.ipv6

It should be easy to reproduce the problem.

Tnx
Tobias, DH1TW