[Dxspider-support] DX-Spider V 1.57 build 445 badwords...

Joaquin joaquin at cronux.net
Mon Nov 21 11:11:42 GMT 2022

Hi Dirk,

Test scenario:

DXSpider v1.57 (build 445 git: mojo/6ec22e78[r]) using perl v5.30.3 on Linux
badword -> empty
badw_regex -> with multiple words

Test:

I run set/badword and add 120 words to the badword file.
I run sh/badword and all 120 words appear.
I run load/badword
I run sh/badword and apparently not any words.
I do a cat to local_data/badword, and there are all 120 words.
Do another cat to local_data/badw_regex and you are back to the
beginning of the test.

Clearly something is not working correctly.

Kin EA3CV