[Dxspider-support] DXSpider mojo update

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Thu Nov 24 15:47:30 GMT 2022

Unfortunately I am still running my servers with the non-mojo branch on
CentOS 7 and don't want to chance the update at this time. I have been
working on a VM of Rocky 9 that will replace them eventually, but free
time has been an issue. Since I also run other services other than
Spider, I need to plan out and stage the upgrade carefully. I am
planning to do the upgrades during the Christmas break.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

73 de Mike, W1NR