[Dxspider-support] Badwords question

Joaquin joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Nov 30 08:43:44 GMT 2022

Ian,

And it would not be better to use as a badword: "stopspottingRU" or even
better "stopspotting" since what is received is:
Willi, *stop watching RU!*
Sergey, *stop watching RU!*
Kulikov, *stop watching RU!*
Gus *stop watching RU!*

I use "*stopspotting*". It is the simplest and most effective

Kin EA3CV