[Dxspider-support] client error

Rene Olsen rene at rcolsen.dk
Wed Nov 30 17:50:51 GMT 2022

Hi.

Does netstat show the cluster listening on an IPv4 socket?

I had a similar issue and installing Net::IP fixed the problem.

I could connect fine on the telnet port, but for port 27754 an IPv4 socket simply wasn't
created until I installed that perl module.

Maybe your problem is the same.

Vy 73 de René / OZ1LQH