[Dxspider-support] Spider and IPV6

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Wed Oct 5 12:49:16 BST 2022

We moved OH1RCF into webhotel, now have occured, that
some of HRD loggingprogram's dxcluster users can't connect
into cluster. Response is something lice connection refused port 8000
I monitored at cluster side, and noticed, that HRD tries to use IPV6
and our spider refuses that connection.
Now, what I monitored more, ALL connectios, with success, are IPV4.

Now quick question, before google, is this known Spider issue or
is this our ISP problem. Firewall it is not, tested wih/without it.

Jarmo, oh1mrr
Sysop for OH1RCF at oh1af.fi 8000