[Dxspider-support] Spider and IPV6

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 13:22:19 BST 2022

It's not a DXSpider problem as such, but it may be a configuration
issue.

Firstly does your machine actually have a working IPV6 address. Can you
'ping6 www.google.com'? If you get replies then look at
/spider/local/Listeners.pm.

It should have something like this in it:

@listen = (
                   );

Specifically, the "::" must replace "0.0.0.0", because the latter will
force it to be IPV4 only. "::" means IPV4 and IPV6.

73 Dirk G1TLH