[Dxspider-support] Unknown Cluster Connections

CS5SEL - NRISEL cs5sel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:19:49 GMT 2022

Hello everyone,

I've search on the official call-sign database at ANACOM (FCC
equivalent) and that call-sign isn't currently licensed.

I've called that phone number and talked to the OM "Hugo" that says the
callsign included in the listing was there by typing mistake. (it can be
an excluse for his abuse of that false call, I don't know him!)
I've made him aware of the "problem" but he says that call isn't his (he
didn't said what was his real call ...).

Most of the dxcluster client apps by default pick a random server to
connect that's why a lot of times people isn't connected to the optimum
servers.

regards from Portugal, CT7ABP Pedro!

On 29/10/22 15:50, Iain Philipps via Dxspider-support wrote:
> Try this:
>

> 73 de WR3D

  CS5SEL
  Núcleo de Radioamadorismo do ISEL