[Dxspider-support] Tons of russian spots

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Sun Sep 4 23:59:42 BST 2022

You are not wrong Howard, like you I have required registration for years.  A short coming of the current implementation is that it is geared for AX25 messaging.  Which means you have to log into the console to see requests.   If instead of AX25 they could be routed to a valid email address it would be easier to manage or at least a notification that you needed to log in to the console to approve the request which wouldn’t have much human overhead.

Joe N9JR