[Dxspider-support] regular announcements

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Sat Apr 1 18:03:47 BST 2023

Yup, me too.  That’s why I was asking a few weeks ago about how to set filters for announcements.  The nice thing is that not only do they not come through to me, but I don’t pass them on either.

This is the filter I added and I’ve not seen another announcement from someone advertising their node since.

I appreciate that this isn’t the type of announcement that Jan was asking about but it’s a useful command for those who don’t want to see other node adverts.

rej/ann node_default input info telnet,cluster,7000,7300,7373,8000,8888,17300