[Dxspider-support] "ANN" in crontab won't work

Davide D'Aliesio davidercx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:14:05 BST 2023

Thanks to you all, your suggestions helped me to pinpoint the issue.
Looking at debug files, ANN were sent correctly, no errors or warnings
found there. So, ANNs were only suppressed at users interface. Adding
ztime to crontab's row solved the problem.

Thanks to all for your help.

Have an happy Easter and peaceful days.

73
Davide, IW0HLG