[Dxspider-support] Call correction monkey

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:34:21 BST 2023

I agree, it doesn't make sense. Where's the joy/fun when folks create
computer viruses? It's all about inconvenience to others and a warped mind.

Regarding the DQRM, there are folks with minimal HF setups that probably
will never work the DX station. So, they go out of their way to try and
prevent others from working the DX as well. Little do they know, it's not
always about how BIG your antenna is or how much power... it's more about
technique and knowledge.

73, Steve - AA4U