[Dxspider-support] cty.dat and sh/h

Rene Olsen rene at rcolsen.dk
Wed Apr 12 10:52:44 BST 2023

Hi Kin.

Everytime there is a new version, it gets posted here in the forum.

In that post it also shows what version it is.

The most recent one, from april 7th, says:

    7 April 2023 (CTY-3313)
    VER20230407, Version entity is Annobon Island, 3C0

It always says in the post what version it is, and there is also a change log.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH