[Dxspider-support] Sh/Contest

Danilo Brelih s50u at s50e.si
Wed Apr 19 14:00:21 BST 2023

Anthony (N2KI) via Dxspider-support je 19.4.2023 ob 13:19 napisal:
> What is required to be set up for the sh/contest command to function?
> Currently I am getting this output.  Thanks for your assistance.

TODO file from /spider root directory below. In the meantime redirect users to
WA7BNM contest calendar which I think is the most complete.

https://www.contestcalendar.com/

CU Dan S50U

This is the master list of things that I think that I am doing. If your
requirement is not on this list, it won't get done. So if you want it done
then tell me on the dxspider-support mailing list.

Maintenance and Enhancements
----------------------------

* add a retry count for messages
* set/notify
* sh/maxusers (max users in node since last restart)
* review badwords
* fix non-english apropos to only show english when there REALLY is nothing else
* cmd for callbook server ab6qv.qnet.com 1235 (non-us calls only)
* write a parallel event driven system for helper routines
* handle distros in announces
* check set/homenode et al input for proper callsigns
* filter names and stuff so that it doesn't cause bad syntax in user_asc
* sh/cba and sh/contest
* load/keps on a file

New Protocol Stuff

* split out all protocol elements into objects
* move all routing and broadcasting into a separate modules
* conference, topical announces and broadcast talk

--
Gorje, Cerkno h=604m <https://s50e.si/gorje.html>