[Dxspider-support] Sh/Contest

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 16:15:14 BST 2023

I did start some work with Bruce but I got a bit ill, and then a load of
more pressing work on DXSpider got in the way. I will be away from my
computers for a while, in a while, and I will restart this work then. In
the meantime I am trying to fix the (re-)placement of filters so that
people who create or change filters don't have to logout and login again
to actually use them. Also I shall be creating global badword,
badspotter lists and doing some optimisations to speed up the badword
regexing.

Otherwise, apart from the usual suspects, it all seems reasonable
cluster "weather" at the moment.

73 Dirk G1TLH