[Dxspider-support] Someone connecting to my node with my callsign!

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Fri Dec 8 15:42:53 GMT 2023

Kin,

I’m really not keen on locking people out effectively permanently like this (because I’d be bound to forget to reset the badIP).  It’s almost certainly going to be someone who’s not set up some software incorrectly and I don’t want to block them from accessing the node once they’ve reconfigured.

I’ve already removed this IP from my firewall and the connections have ceased.

@Dirk, is there any way to effectively block a callsign from connecting EXT but allow LOCL?

73 Keith