[Dxspider-support] New check_build.pl

Mike G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Wed Feb 1 13:02:49 GMT 2023

Hi Kin,

Thank you for your reply.   Yes, the 2 packages have installed properly.

My perl version is 5.28.1
You have a line in checkbuild.pl ‘Use 5.10.1’
I did try editing that but it did not seem to work.

When I execute check_build there is no response in the console.

Any ideas?

Regards

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows