[Dxspider-support] R: New check_build.pl

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:21:45 GMT 2023

Hi Dirk, I recently returned home and then I did some tests and after reinstalling a dxspider backup and checking to see if it worked,

I updated from build 491 to 496 and now it started without problems. I don't want there to be a problem on the SSD, I'll check.

Anyway Dirk if you can take the time and check

the configuration I would be grateful.... I'm sending you a personal email to DJK at tobit.co.uk with the root password data and ssh port

to connect you to the debian computer where the DXspider runs.

Thanks 73 Alex ik5pwj