[Dxspider-support] New check_build.pl

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:51:32 GMT 2023

Kin & Brendan,

I found my error on why the "shut" command wasn't working correctly on
Ubuntu 22.04 platform.

When originally creating the dxspider.service file almost 2 years ago, I
had copied an outdated/wrong line from another sysop's example. These days
it's correctly provided in the /spider directory upon download.

Here's a snippet of only the problem line:

[Service]

Restart=on-failure

I changed "on-failure" to "always" and the check_build.pl process seems to
work correctly now.

Thanks for your help.

73, Steve - AA4U