[Dxspider-support] Nodes disconnecting after upgrade

gu6efb at cwgsy.net gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Sun Feb 5 20:16:00 GMT 2023

Hi Kelly

Have a look in your debug log and see if you have any entries with
permission denied, as after my upgrade I had a very similar issue and this
was

Due to some files not having the right permissions after the upgrade.

It maybe something completely in your case but it's someware to start.

73 Keith GU6EFB