[Dxspider-support] Permissions

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Mon Feb 6 18:33:01 GMT 2023

It is not how it is executed, it is what is executed.

Just look at the script to see that the permissions assigned are correct as
well as the owners.

.

su - sysop -c "chown -R sysop.spider spider"

su - sysop -c "find ./ -type d -exec chmod 2775 {} \;"

su - sysop -c "find ./ -type f -exec chmod 775 {} \;"

.

If the script encounters a file or directory with the wrong owner, if you
are sysop you won't be able to fix it, ergo...

Kin