[Dxspider-support] Adjacent Node Setup

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Mon Feb 13 12:34:40 GMT 2023

Yes, contact the adjacent node partner.  You need to be set up as a node, not a user on the other node.  On a DX Spider use set/spider <callsign>

Jim W8BS

James Snider
jim at lexiann.com

On Feb 13, 2023, at 7:26 AM, Terry Hunt via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

So I have been setting up a new cluster node and am having some issue with the adjacent node configuration.  I have setup a couple entriesNot sure I have them correct.  They connect but then I get asked for setting location and then disconnected for to many bad requests.  Is the adjacent node something I need to coordinate with other node owners?  Afraid I'm getting lost at this point.

Thanks,
Terry Hunt
Terry at thenuttyhunt.house
Amateur Call: K4HNT