[Dxspider-support] 2 more newbie questions

Iain Philipps Iain.Philipps at 77hz.net
Tue Feb 14 16:00:52 GMT 2023

Hello Jose,

Well … I have to say that this APPEARS to be an incompatible (with the Mojo build) Perl version. I am not sure that I can find a Windows 7 machine any more, but I will look.

The reason I am interested is that my cluster (which became eventually WR3D) was the first DXSpider on Windows, 25 years ago. I understand that for some Sysops this is the only solution, so I would like to try to help. As Keith and Kin have said, Mojo build is where all the “good stuff” is, so we should try to help you in that direction.

I will see how closely I can replicate your environment.

73 de WR3D