[Dxspider-support] For all sysops

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Fri Feb 17 09:03:04 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I think it is time to get involved and play as a team.
After having tried to contact all the spider nodes by email, the following
list (except for error, sri) have not replied or have not been located. I
therefore ask you to block them.
It may seem very drastic, but we need the involvement of most of the sysops
if we want to solve the problems we have.
The blocking should be done so that we can inform those sysops of the
changes that have occurred and the need to update their nodes. They can then
be unblocked.

For those of you who think this doesn't affect you because you're on your
own, I think you're making a big mistake, and you'll realise it when you
find yourself excluded from the *team*. This is a request for help to get a
necessary change for our Community.
This list is not just for us to ask for help and advice, it is for us to
answer those requests for help. There are sysops who only show up here when
they have problems, and when you ask for their help they don't even answer
you, this behaviour is not part of the ideals of our hobby. We count on you?

If you can, update your details at:
https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php
<https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php%20>  which will appear at
https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/index.php