[Dxspider-support] No spots being recieved

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Sat Feb 18 00:42:53 GMT 2023

You able to connect to me?  What’s the url for you and I’ll make a script to get to you.

Jim  W8BS

On Feb 17, 2023, at 7:37 PM, Terry Hunt via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

So during the course of upgrading I ran into some issues and ended up starting over…was a much easier install!!

But starting over means setting my connections back up, which I have done and I see 2 issues
1.  At least one of my connections still has me connected on another channel.  Don’t these time out?
2.  I am connecting successful to at least 2 peers but no spots are coming through.  I am assuming I missed something in the setup, I did a set/spider <node> followed by a connect <node>

Any ideas?

Terry

Thanks,
Terry Hunt