[Dxspider-support] Webclusters

Ian Maude ijmaude at icloud.com
Sat Feb 18 08:12:29 GMT 2023

DXSummit and it’s like have been a plague for years.  They suck spots from the network in multiple connections, share nothing with the network apart from spots and have little or no security.  It is difficult to know which callsigns are being used to suck the spots from the network, so difficult to deal with.  If you have any thoughts, I am sure we would all be happy to hear them ;)

73 Ian