[Dxspider-support] List of outdated nodes

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:37:54 GMT 2023

On 18 Feb 2023 at 9:35, Kin via Dxspider-support wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I share an excel file with the list of nodes not updated up to now:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/gea8lxl40hlacxpfmzakk/h?dl=0&rlkey=5pjg15h7tm
> pvginu7w8b8i47b
>
> If any errors are detected, please send me an email.
>
> Kin EA3CV

Hello Kin (and group), node G7VJR-5 was updated last night to Master build 250.  I don't
know if the sysop, Michael G7VJR (who is the author of ClubLog), intends to upgrade to
Mojo.

My own node, GB7DXC-5, is currently on Master build 249 but will be updated to 250 later
today when I also enable user registration on the node.

I can't easily upgrade the existing GB7DXC-5 node to Mojo partly because the 'wheezy'
Raspbian operating system on the Raspberry Pi Model B is out of date and unsupported so
I'm going to build a new machine with the Raspbian 'bullseye' O/S and will install Mojo on
that.  I'll try to do this soon, but can't promise...!

73
--
Martin G0HDB, sysop of GB7DXC-5