[Dxspider-support] For all sysops

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at 77hz.net
Sun Feb 19 05:30:01 GMT 2023

First:

Full marks to Kin for grabbing this and driving it forwards; it needed to be done.

Second:

Please do NOT sit back and think this is the end of the journey, because it is not. There is still more to do.

For those on the Mojo branch (where the good stuff is and our destiny lies) – please keep your nodes updated.

For those on the (legacy) master branch: We really DO need you to move off of that and across to the Mojo branch at the earliest opportunity. It makes zero sense for Dirk to have to try to maintain parallel branches, and we should be very grateful for all the effort you has put in (and continues to put in). I am sure you will all understand that it is not reasonable to expect him to keep duplicating effort.

If you are on the legacy branch and need help / advice moving across (or there are difficulties with running the Mojo branch in your environment) then PLEASE reach out to the list for ideas / support / real assistance. There are MANY people out here that will offer assistance and encouragement.

Onwards and upwards, folk!

73 de WR3D