[Dxspider-support] For all sysops

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sun Feb 19 13:49:57 GMT 2023

I would suggest that we all step back and pause a moment. Blindly
disconnecting nodes is not good policy especially on one of the most
heavily used weekends on the calendar. This just angers people. Before
you disconnect someone have you personally tried to contact the affected
nodes sysop directly?

W1NR