[Dxspider-support] Install/Setup "not allowed" when I set/spider

Brian Keahl bkeahl at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:39:36 GMT 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of setting up dxSpider and reached the point in the instructions () where I set/spider and I get a "not allowed" response.

The spider is running, dx connected, but I suspect there is some admin level or something I am not at for some reason.  I am running both dxspider's perl/cluster.pl from the spider folder and ran dx from there as well.

I have a connect file setup for WR3D, which I am authorized to connect to. The filename is lowercase and I typed it in the dx program lowercase as well.

Any guidance on what I may be missing would be appreciated.

73, Brian - WX4BK