[Dxspider-support] Which Raspbian O/S?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Mon Feb 20 13:16:15 GMT 2023

I ran into an issue using the install script on Bullseye back in December on a Pi4 and dropped back to Buster which worked perfectly.  I can’t remember exactly what the problem was but it was enough to leave me scratching my head for a few hours, unable to work out why.

Then I used the 32bit ‘lite’ version, so without the GUI.  It’s working well.

73 Keith G6NHU