[Dxspider-support] Multiple shuts and restarts by Spider Cron in same minute

John Spigel w1an.dxusa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:42:39 GMT 2023

I dug deeper into my debug file when it seemed DxSpider was taking more
than the expected time to start after auto installing updates. As the
spider crontab is initialized on restart it's occurring during the same
minute for the original 'shut' run_cmd so it appears this command
repeats. This cycles until the clock increments to the next minute. Then
all is well. Am I alone in seeing this? What would be best solution?
Does 'sleep' work in spidercron to delay the 'shut'? Maybe delay for 59
seconds?
73, John W1AN