[Dxspider-support] Multiple shuts and restarts by Spider Cron in same minute

John Spigel w1an.dxusa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:48:31 GMT 2023

Thanks Kin, your shell script 'sleep' is external and the 'shut' command
is an internal spider command so there is still a mix that I do not know
how to handle in spidercron. If there is not an easy way to pause the
internal 'shut' command in spidercron, maybe spawn the systemctl stop
dxspider.service in the shell would be better. I wish I was more proficient.
73, John W1AN