[Dxspider-support] DX Spider 499 (latest as of today)

Nick-VE3EY nick.ve3ey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:44:37 GMT 2023

Hello DX Spider sysops.

I plan to update my node to 499 this coming weekend but I have a lame
question.

Once I upgrade the node, will it automatically disallow my users access
unless they register with a real password, or is that feature my choice
as sysop whether I want to enable it or not.

For the time being I am not too keen to start forcing them around to
register.

I would like to have the latest version of DXSpider but continue to have
users access  'as-is'

73   Nick

VE3EY (VE3EY-7 node)