[Dxspider-support] List nodes that appear not to be DXSpider

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Feb 22 17:45:42 GMT 2023

W3LPL is AR Cluster and he set up one of the first "skimmers" on the
cluster network. He has a number of SDR radios in several states
skimming calls which is why you will see spots from W3LPL with "Heard in
PA" or other state depending on the radio that skimmed the spot. These
spots are not flagged as RBN.

VE7CC is CC cluster (of course) and has been around forever.

K1TTT is AR cluster. His node was one of the first internet connected
nodes in the US when everyone was still using 1200 baud RF. It caused
great debate at the time because the volume of spots generated over the
internet were swamping the RF network on contest weekends.

Mike, W1NR