[Dxspider-support] Help regarding node upgrade...

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Thu Feb 23 16:58:21 GMT 2023

I have just follow the opposite path some day ago. From Raspberry Pi 4B
to MiniPC with debian 11
I just installed the mojo version (following also Yiannis script),
stopped the service, and then using a 3rd windoze pc,
using winSCP, copied all /local_data/, local_cmd, /connect, /local,
/scripts , etc from the old one to the new one. (Perhaps you can do it
also via usb ssd)
Then just run
/spider/perl/update_sysop.pl and then
sudo systemctl enable dxspider.service
sudo systemctl start dxspider.service
And that was all, then some of the crontab updates were executed by hand
and ready

Hope It can help you
73, Mikel EA2CW