[Dxspider-support] Node list not Mojo

Kin EA3CV ea3cv at cronux.net
Fri Feb 24 14:46:47 GMT 2023

Yes, it can be done easily with Dirk's instructions in UPGRADE. mojo or with This is what I sent to the sysops:

You can also have a look at the following page where you will find a script to do a backup and upgrade:

https://github.com/glaukos78/dxspider_installation_v2/tree/devel

If you want to do a clean install, you can use the SV5FRI script:

https://github.com/glaukos78/dxspider_installation_v2

If you are not subscribed to the DXSpider support thread, I advise you to look at it, there is some interesting information and it is the place where sysops meet.

It is advisable to keep your cluster node data updated on the page:

https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php

or

https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php?node= <https://www.dxcluster.info/telnet/submit.php?node=%3ccallsign%3e-%3cSSID> <callsign>-<SSID>

73 de Kin EA3CV